The Joy Journey of Kelly Barkhurst
About this joy journey:
Daughter of Patricia Barnes, this site's namesake, I am a young, married mother, cancer-free and trying to live each day to the fullest.
- Encouragement and peace of mind from listening to Bethel music on YouTube.
- Holding my baby girl while canoeing. She dozed off and just snuggled, of course, blocked by the bulky life jackets.
- Watching the Bartletts enjoy canoeing as a family - jazz music playing as they went down the river munching on yummy snacks.
- Riding the 4-wheeler with Aaron this weekend.
- Sitting around the camp fire with good friends
- Watching Caleb and Carson ride in the Power Wheels, round and round, at the cabin.
- A book called "SAVOR"
- Watching our neighbors play with their grandson. The grandmother has skin cancer and her joy is palpabile